Prep Time: 5 mins. / Cook Time: 20 mins. / Set Time: 5 mins. / Overall Time: 30 mins.
Serves 4 meals or 12 party sized bites
One pack Original Soupman™ Lobster Bisque
1 Whole Crusty French Loaf
½ c. Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
½ Tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp. Paprika
2 Tbsp. Parsley
- Line baking pan with tinfoil to ensure easy clean up.
- Cut loaf in half, lengthwise to fit open-faced in baking pan.
- Spray another piece of tin foil with cooking spray.
- Create a boat for the loaf to fit in, bringing the edges of foil up around the bread & leaving the top exposed.
- Pour Original Soupman Lobster Bisque over bread loaf, covering entirely.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top in order: Parmesan, Cheddar, Garlic Powder, Paprika & Parsley.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Let Cheesy Lobster Loaf set for 5 minutes before slicing & serving up.
- Discuss who gets the ends of the bread prior to distribution.
* Could this be easier? Yes. But not all of us have the money for a cook.