THE ORIGINAL SOUPMAN™ Chicken Tetrazzoupa
Prep Time: 5 mins./ Cook Time: 25 mins./ Overall Time: 30 mins.
One container Original Soupman™ Chicken Noodle Soup
1 cup Sour Cream
8 oz. Mushrooms, sliced & cooked
⅛ tsp. Nutmeg
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded (⅛ cup, reserved for topping)
Splash of Sherry or Dry Cooking Wine
½ cup Parmesan Cheese
¼ cup Almonds, slivered, sliced or chopped
½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp. Parsley
- In a small bowl, combine Topping Ingredients: ⅛ cup mozzarella, parmesan, almonds, breadcrumbs & parsley. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine Original Soupman™ Chicken Noodle Soup and all other ingredients for Tetrazzini Mixture.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Spoon Tetrazzini Mixture into dish. Top with Topping Ingredients from small bowl.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes until heated throughout and topping is toasted.
- Dish up that delicious Tetrazzini!