Prep Time: 5 mins. / Cook Time: 15 mins. / Overall Time: 20 mins.
One pack Original Soupman™ Lentil Soup
1 cup frozen (or 2 cups fresh) Spinach or Kale
1/2 lb. (Approx 1 thick-cut slice) Ham Steak, pre-cooked, boneless, diced
1 tsp. Rosemary
2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
4 tsp. Parmesan, Grated or Shredded
Top with parsley & black pepper.
- Pour Original Soupman Lentil Soup into medium/large pot.
- Dice ham steak into 1/2-inch cubes & add to pot.
- Add all other ingredients to the pot and stir.
- Cook 5 minutes on High, covered, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to Medium and let quietly simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Maintain on Low until ready to serve.
- Watch your friends and family salivate as they scrape the bowl begging for more!
* Say you want a Vegetarian option? Just skip step number three or substitute garbanzo beans. Smile while saying the word “garbanzo.” Frown while attempting to spell “garbanzo.”