Prep Time: 5 mins. / Cook Time: 10-15 mins. / Overall Time: 15-20 mins.
Serves 2 meals or 4 side dishes.
One pack Original Soupman™ Lobster Bisque
2 cup Sea Shells Pasta, uncooked (makes approx 4 c. cooked)
1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
½ cup Gruyere or Swiss Cheese
Pepper to taste
¼ cup Parmesan, Grated or Shredded
½ cup Panko Breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp. Creamed Horseradish
½ tsp. Chives
1. Cook Pasta (Bring water to boil, then cook. Approximately 10 minutes), al dente,
2. Make the Mac: Combine Pasta, Original Soupman Lobster Bisque, Cheese (Both
Cheddar & Swiss), & Pepper. Mix Well.
3. Place in casserole dish, approximately 12 x 6 in.
4. Make Topping: Combine Parmesan, Breadcrumbs, Horseradish and Chives.
5. Place topping atop the Mac.
6. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
7. Advise your family and friends not to judge you when you ask for a second
Optional Stove-top Prep:
Always best when baked, but… if you must…
After Step 1 is completed, return pasta to medium pot and combine all ingredients (save
½ of the topping out). Stir on Medium-High for 5 minutes. Add reserved topping. Serve
*This can and should be served with any Top Ten hit from Mark Morrison